Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!

Hi Everyone!

Well unfortunately, we don't have any baby news yet but it won't be long now. I'm feeling OK overall but very LARGE and more than ready have the baby in my arms and not pressing constantly on my bladder! I was told in a recent dr appt that my 11 week sonogram actually pegged my due date for 12/27 so we're thinking that the dating was a little off and the baby is a little late. The dr is going to do a c-section on 1/7 if he doesn't come before then.

We had a great Christmas and New Years with Olivia and other family.  We had some snow around Christmas and New Years which I really like because it's pretty and makes it easy to get in the holiday spirit.

Here is a picture of Olive with me on Christmas morning opening gifts:
 
She's been teething a lot lately but overall napping well. Here's a pic just fresh from a good long nap. Looks like we will need to get that hair cut pretty soon too!

And she loves playing with her stuffed animals. Here she is feeding a bottle to Bunny.

While it hasn't been easy waiting these (almost) 2 weeks now for baby number 2, I am secretly relieved that his birthday will be spaced somewhat after the craziness of Christmas and New Years for future birthday celebrations.

Wishing everyone continued blessings in 2013 and beyond! Love, claire & family

No comments:

Post a Comment