We are soggy here in late May in Kansas City but very excited about our hometown Royals who currently have the best record in Major League Baseball! The Cunningham crew got in on the action and took in a game last Sunday. This was the first time the kids had been out to Kaufmann Stadium and it went ok!
Some other firsts since the last update:
1. First haircut in a real swanky salon for Quinn.
2. First attempt at potty training for Quinn. We're not giving up :) - I will spare you the photo!
3. First photos published (on Facebook by Mom) for our new resident photographer Olivia.
4. First successful dog birthday party attended by neighbor kids and planned by Mom and the kids. Olivia was in charge of decorations and games!
5. First time fishing in the mouth of the Mississippi for Jason!
6. First night sleeping in a Big Girl Bed (Olivia!). The pic is before we got it all set up with the bed frame.
The Cunninghams are staying busy with work and play. We are looking forward to the kids starting at St Pauls in August, but for now we are focusing on building the back deck (work in progress pic below including Daddy's helpers) and enjoying the Summer!
Take care! xoxo