Thursday, November 3, 2011

Countdown begins!

Hi Everyone!

We're about two weeks away from the due date now and getting excited! Time has flown by.  The baby will be here before we know it :)  I've been feeling great and having lots of energy still.  The midwives tell me I am right on track size-wise for my due date.

Next time I update everyone, I will have pictures of the nursery to share.  We have a few things to get done in there but it is almost ready.

Here are some pictures of the baby shower my ScriptPro friends hosted in mid-October. We did it during a "happy hour" time at a bar near work.  Thanks so much to Audrea, Julie, Stacy and Susan for hosting the party for me -- it was a blast!


Claire with Mom
 


Unique Onesie!  Fitting for our company
 

Claire with Hostesses
 

A pack of former trainers!


1 comment:

  1. I love the disco ball shirt and the robot onesie! Enjoy the last of the pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete