Monday, May 30, 2011

Baby Picture Olympics

Hello all!
I hope everyone has had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.  We got back from Spearville, KS last night where we helped celebrate the 60th anniversary for Grandma and Grandpa Simon.  It was fun seeing the many folks who made the (long!) trip down to Costa Rica for the wedding last August.

Grandma Marcy and Jason's mom Patti pulled out a bunch of pictures of Jason from baby-hood and childhood.  Keep in mind that Jason was the first grandbaby in two families... and his childhood is very well documented to say the least! (I am told that there is another whole box of his baby pictures somewhere in the basement or in storage).

In comparing the baby pics of me and Jason, I have to say that he was a cuter baby than I was!  Of course, there are a lot more pics of him to sort through, all of his clothes were brand new as opposed to the hand me downs that I wore, and his mom must have had him at the photo studio every other week (seriously!) for professional pictures. I am sure there are some good pictures of me when I was a kid, but my mom always says that I looked so much like my sister Chandra that she isn't sure which ones are me and which are her!
Decide for yourselves... let the baby picture olympics begin!

This is me as a baby...

 

This is me (on left) with my sister Chandra. We do look alike!
 

This is Jason as a baby...


Jason's first beer!














 Jason's first best friend.          





Playing Little Leage for the Senators.    

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Pretty soon you can start posting Claire's baby bump photos! :)

    ReplyDelete